**** poor attitudes all around, i get the having fun part but ****. On the other hand some of these kids look amazing. Dominick Easley is a beast
**** poor attitudes all around, i get the having fun part but ****. On the other hand some of these kids look amazing. Dominick Easley is a beast
Cant we all just get along?
Easley was a beast plain and simple, Dorsey (S) was a beast, hate they may end up in Florida.
I also thought Michael Taylor looked really good. He won the skills challenge and also MVP and guess what for all the star gazers, he is a 3 star by Rivals and Scout. This is one of my favorite Vol commits. He is all over the field.....
All QB's with the exception of Phillip Sims looked terrible. Overthrown after Overthrow after Overthrow.
And that kicker for the winning squad, Cody Parkey, he is ranked higher than Palardy in Rivals and I have no clue where they get from, he missed 2 XP's, pulled a 22 yard FG left, and left a 50 yard FG at the goal line.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
thats why i generally ignore rivals. it is good to see up and comers but there rankings need some work.
Cant we all just get along?
how did sims look?
i forgot it was on
4* CB John Fulton committed to Bama today, wish we coulda got Dunkley too
I thought Sims looked good, by far the best QB performance of the day. Threw a great TD pass to a Texas WR commit, Davis I believe was his name.
Scroggins didn't look good
Rettig looked 2nd best but still struggled
Nick Montana didn't make very good decisions
Blake Bell looked horrible
Devin Gardner looked pretty decent
Oh and did I mention Easley was a beast, he was unblockable today
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Easley is going to Florida. He tried to commit to them some time back and they told him "thanks but no thanks." He then committed to PSU and now recently decided to look around and decommitted from them. He took a trip to Oregon and according to a Scout.com writer, who is close to Easley, was all set to commit to them today. I think the Florida commitment really surprised alot of people.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
Cant we all just get along?
Rettig was the one they were chatting about that looked good on ESPN. Said BC may have gotten a steal with him.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks